CREDIT CARD POLICY
Ross4Marketing, Inc. is focused on quality assurance and customer satisfaction. We are intent on customer care from the sales agreement through the entire marketing process. Ross4Marketing’s intent is to produce a product which helps satisfy the customer’s marketing and printing needs.
- Any print order may be cancelled prior to final approval of the art work proof(s).
- Any mailing order may be cancelled prior to the final approval – as long as, Ross4Marketing has not experienced any expenditure related to such job.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the client has approved the final proof(s) and the manufacturing process has started.
- If the product is damaged in transit, the damaged product will be verified and inspected by the freight company. Credit will be issued after the freight company agrees to the damage.
- If the wrong product was sent, the customer will not be held responsible for the product or delivery. The correct product will be sent to the customer after the error has been verified. In cases where the product must be produced, additional time may be required.
- The customer will be held responsible for the verification and accuracy of the final proof. If a product is produced with errors previously approved by the customer, the oversight will be the customer’s responsibility.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All products will have freight charges added. Depending on product and promotional programs freight charges may be a flat rate per unit, or shipping and handling fee based on weight, class, accessorial fees, and delivery zip code.
- Tracking numbers will be available when products are shipped.
- *** INSPECT ALL SHIPMENTS UPON DELIVERY *** If damage is discovered please refuse shipment and call Ross4Marketing at 1-800-421-1684. Do not sign for delivery if you are in question. If unsure please call Ross4Marketing.
- All orders will have freight added.
- All personal information and credit card information is received and processed thru a secure encryption service to protect you.
- Ross4Marketing.com uses “cookies” in our customer’s shopping experience. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are NOT in the business of selling it to others.
- We work in conjunction with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering orders and processing credit card payments. They have access to address information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ross4Marketing, our users, or others.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser window when finished using a shared computer.